Brackley Town FC Player Development Academy are pleased to announce the details of this years player trial sessions for the under 9-18 age groups.
The Player Development Academy has an established group of coaches with UEFA B, FA Level 2, and Youth Module coaching badges and is looking for players who can commit to two training sessions (Monday and Wednesday evenings), a match each weekend (Saturday mornings), and who are willing to listen, learn, and implement the skills they will be taught. The teams will play their matches in the well-established Nerf Junior Premier League and Midland Junior Premier League.
Anyone interested in being part of the academy for the 2018/19 season should make a request for a trial by email to our Head of Player Development Academy:
Details to include are:
- the players name
- date of birth
- brief playing history
- parent/guardian contact details.
The trial sessions will take place on the following dates at Brackley Town FC, Churchill Way, Brackley, NN13 7EJ on our 3G pitch
U9 – U12
- U9 (current U8) Monday 7th ,14th , 21st , 28th May 6 – 7 pm
- U10 (current U9) Monday 7th ,14th , 21st , 28th May 6 – 7pm
- U11 (current U10) Monday 7th, 14th , 21st , 28th May 7 - 8pm
- U12 (current U11) Monday 7th ,14th , 21st , 28th May 7 - 8pm
U13 – U18
- U13 (current U12’s Wednesday 9th ,16th ,23rd ,30th May – 6 to 7 pm
- U14 (current U13’s) Wednesday 9th ,16th ,23rd ,30th May – 6 to 7 pm
- U15 (current U14’s) Wednesday 9th ,16th ,23rd ,30th May – 7 to 8 pm
- U16 (current U15’s) Wednesday 9th ,16th ,23rd ,30th May – 7 to 8 pm
- U17 / U18 (current U16’s & U17’s) Wednesday 9th ,16th ,23rd , 30th May – 8 - 9pm
For more details or any questions regarding the Player Development Academy please contact Andy Thompson (07977 253151).